This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
Situated in a very tidy complex of only 9, this modern three bedroom townhouse offers a fantastic city edge lifestyle well away from the maddening crowds. Woolner is the gateway to everything great about Darwin, Parap on one side, Bayview on the other and the city is straight ahead.
Step inside to discover a very generous open plan living area leading directly out to the very tidy, low maintenance courtyard complete with covered patio for entertaining and a shaded in ground spa. If you love entertaining, you will find all the space you need right here. And the stunning gloss white kitchen with black granite benchtops is the perfect gathering space while the home chef cooks up a storm. Offering an incredible amount of storage, including a pantry, plus plenty of bench space the kitchen is a fantastic working space. Located behind the kitchen is the large laundry, with even more storage and the downstairs toilet.
The sleeping zone is upstairs and includes three particularly spacious bedrooms all with mirror fronted robes. The oversized master bedroom boasts an elegant ensuite with double vanity and large shower. Storage is abundant throughout the townhouse and includes two more big linen cupboards near the family bathroom and separate toilet, as well as under stair storage downstairs.
Enjoy alfresco dining on the generous patio or sit out in the paved courtyard to take in some sun before a refreshing dip in the enticing spa. The corner shed keeps the courtyard looking tidy. The lifestyle on offer here is one of relaxation at home with all of the city’s amusements on your doorstep.
• Three Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhouse on the Woolner Escarpment
• Incredibly Spacious & Copious Amounts of Storage Throughout
• Generous Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Downstairs – Laundry & Sep Toilet
• Stunning Gloss White Kitchen with Black Granite Benchtops – Wall Oven & Pantry
• Living Area Extends Out to Covered Patio for Alfresco Entertaining & Courtyard
• Three Generous Bedrooms with Mirror Fronted Built in Robes
• Master Bedroom includes Elegant Ensuite – Double Vanity & Large Shower
• Family Bathroom with Bath & Walk In Shower – Separate Toilet
• Two Linen Cupboards Upstairs, Under Stair Storage & More in Laundry
• Easy Maintenance Paved Courtyard – Tropical Plants Around In Ground Spa
• Double Garage & Garden Shed
Just a hop, step and jump from the Parap Markets and the Darwin Railway Club for some of the best live music in town, or take a stroll through the Bayview Marina at sunset for a bit of quiet time. And when you need a city fix you are only 5 minutes away. This is a location that offers the best of everything.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 per annum
Area Under Title: 267 square metres
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Pool Status: Compliant to Modified Australian Standard on Unit 3
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $650 - $700 per week
Body Corporate: Altitude
Body Corporate Levies: Approx $1,400 per quarter
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Building Report: Available on webbook
Pest Report: Available on webbook
Settlement period: 30 Days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found